Courtyard Marriott – Lake Union, Regatta Room
Parking is complimentary.
Please join us at a research seminar presented by:
- Dr. Michael Harpold, Chief Scientific Officer of LuMind Research Down Syndrome Foundation,
- Dr. Michael Rafii of the University of California, San Diego, and
- Dr. Roger Reeves of Johns Hopkins University.
Learn about the latest in Down syndrome cognition research, including work on preventing losses due to early onset Alzheimer’s disease.
Join us in recognizing the best and brightest contributors to advancing Down syndrome research on May 21, 2016 in Seattle, Washington. Keynote by Karen Gaffney, Down syndrome self-advocate – and so much more!
We will be recognizing our honorees with a research presentation and an evening gala filled with joy, emotion, and celebration. Awards are presented to:
- Founders’ Award – Hayes Mechanical, Terry AnCel accepting the award
- Dr. David Cox Rising Star Award – Dr. Michael Rafii, University of California, San Diego
- Dr. William Cohen Researcher of Distinction Award – Dr. Roger Reeves, Johns Hopkins University
- Luminary Award – Stephen Lazare, Mary Costello Lazare, and Anthony Providenti for 10 years of the ROMP for Research
Bull Run Golf Club
• lead more active and independent lives;
• and avoid the early onset of Alzheimer’s DiseaseWe will have a great day of golf at the beautiful Bull Run Golf Club in Haymarket, VA (www.bullruncc.com). The event will include the following:
- 4-person scramble
- Continental Breakfast
- Box Lunch
- Beverage Cart
- Putting Challenge
- Longest Drive Prize
- Closest to the Pin Prize
- Cocktail Hour
- Awards Dinner
- 50-50 Raffle
- 1st and 2nd place prizes
- Silent Auction
Special Offer: Included with your online registration is a 1-year subscription to Golf Digest (a $10 value). Click here for offer and refund details.
Register now and remember to invite your friends to play. Just click on “Tell a Friend” and you can send them a link to this site automatically.
Thank you for your support of the LuMind Foundation (www.lumindfoundation.org)
Fast Cars, Bright Lights
You don’t want to miss the inaugural Fast Cars, Bright Lights event on Thursday, October 5th to benefit LuMind Research Down Syndrome Foundation. Join Brian Haigler and the planning committee, along with many friends and neighbors for a memorable evening of beer (and wine), hors d’oeuvres, a silent auction, AND………
|Come down and enjoy some down good country music by Darrell Harwood…. Check out some of Darrell’s hits at www.darrellharwood.com|
Get your VIP Tickets and Sponsorships before they sell out!!!!
329 McGILL AVENUE
CONCORD, NC 28027
Cabarrus has generously agreed to donate $1 to every pint sold.