Courtyard Marriott – Lake Union, Regatta Room
Parking is complimentary.
Please join us at a research seminar presented by:
- Dr. Michael Harpold, Chief Scientific Officer of LuMind Research Down Syndrome Foundation,
- Dr. Michael Rafii of the University of California, San Diego, and
- Dr. Roger Reeves of Johns Hopkins University.
Learn about the latest in Down syndrome cognition research, including work on preventing losses due to early onset Alzheimer’s disease.
Join us in recognizing the best and brightest contributors to advancing Down syndrome research on May 21, 2016 in Seattle, Washington. Keynote by Karen Gaffney, Down syndrome self-advocate – and so much more!
We will be recognizing our honorees with a research presentation and an evening gala filled with joy, emotion, and celebration. Awards are presented to:
- Founders’ Award – Hayes Mechanical, Terry AnCel accepting the award
- Dr. David Cox Rising Star Award – Dr. Michael Rafii, University of California, San Diego
- Dr. William Cohen Researcher of Distinction Award – Dr. Roger Reeves, Johns Hopkins University
- Luminary Award – Stephen Lazare, Mary Costello Lazare, and Anthony Providenti for 10 years of the ROMP for Research
Marathon and Half Marathon
Support this 24-hour event where people pull together to raise funds for Down syndrome cognition research.
The Third Annual 24-Hour Relay Run for Research, being held on July 30-31, is designed as a team event, in which each team member takes a turn running 1 mile around a 1-mile loop. Upon completing the mile, that team member will pass a baton to the next runner up. The run will continue as such for a 24-hour period beginning at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, July 30 and ending at 8:00 a.m. on Sunday, July 31.
Bull Run Golf Club
• lead more active and independent lives;
• and avoid the early onset of Alzheimer’s DiseaseWe will have a great day of golf at the beautiful Bull Run Golf Club in Haymarket, VA (www.bullruncc.com). The event will include the following:
- 4-person scramble
- Continental Breakfast
- Box Lunch
- Beverage Cart
- Putting Challenge
- Longest Drive Prize
- Closest to the Pin Prize
- Cocktail Hour
- Awards Dinner
- 50-50 Raffle
- 1st and 2nd place prizes
- Silent Auction
Special Offer: Included with your online registration is a 1-year subscription to Golf Digest (a $10 value). Click here for offer and refund details.
Register now and remember to invite your friends to play. Just click on “Tell a Friend” and you can send them a link to this site automatically.
Thank you for your support of the LuMind Foundation (www.lumindfoundation.org)
Join us for a Rockin’ good time Friday, May 12th from 4-10pm we are going to light up the night at 8157 N. Meachem Ct. Niles, IL 60714. All to support LuMind Research Down Syndrome Foundation’s mission to fund research to improve learning, memory and speech, and halt the development of Alzheimer’s Disease in individuals with Down syndrome.
SILENT AUCTION – LIVE MUSIC – FABULOUS APPETIZER’S – LIBATIONS- GAMES
Tickets are just $25pp which includes food,drinks and raffle ticket. Cash or Checks only at the door. You must be 21 or older to attend this event.
If you are unable to join us on May12th please still consider making a donation. To make a donation Click Here.