We rely on our dedicated supporters to help raise awareness of LuMind Research Down Syndrome Foundation’s mission to develop treatments to improve cognition for individuals with Ds. No matter how you choose to get involved, know that everything you do makes a difference. Join us today to be part of the breakthroughs!
Join our Social Networking Sites
- Like us on Facebook and Instagram, then share our news and messages with your friends and family.
- Follow LuMindRDS on Twitter to join the conversation; tweet about cognition research and help spread the word.
- Follow LuMind Research Down Syndrome Foundation on LinkedIn and proudly note your association by listing your volunteer or board status in your resume and linking to our profile.
After Connecting with us on Facebook and Twitter
- Find other individuals and families with Ds and join related groups/communities; engage in online conversations, and become an expert on the topic of cognition research.
- Join our Runner’s Community on Facebook – get motivated to “actively” support Down syndrome research.
- Refer others to our organization and website. Add the www.lumindrds.org website to your posts to spread awareness.
Blog about LuMind Research Down Syndrome Foundation and Cognition Research
If you currently blog, help us by getting the word out about cognition research for individuals with Ds.
Become a LuMind RDS Evangelist
Tell your friends and family about the promise of cognition research and why you support us. Get in touch about volunteer, committee and Board positions. It takes a lot of talent to create research breakthroughs!
Plan an Event in your Area
“Be part of the Breakthrough” by planning an event in your area. Click here for more information about events.
Let everyone you know why you support LuMind and cognition research. Post your videos on YouTube and share with others.
Collect donations for LuMind RDS
Our grassroots organizers and fundraisers are the foundation of our foundation! From lemonade stands to road races and at-home parties, our friends are very inventive when raising funds to support cognition research. Consider hosting an event, large or small, and inviting your friends and family to participate. If you are interested in hosting an event and would ideas or templates, please contact us.